cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When I will have some available connections?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jeffrey B Member Since: Jan 8, 2016
3501 of 3,862

Ok. I am making some headway. I have learned that in order to buy credits under an agency account I must upgrade to an agency plus account, which I had before, but currently do not want to buy.

It was then suggested that I buy the credits under my freelancer account. However, when I click on settings while in  my freelancer account it does not give me an option to purchase connects. 

So, to summarize the question is why am I given an option to buy credits under the agency name, but not under my name as a freelancer.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3502 of 3,862

Jeffrey B wrote:

So, to summarize the question is why am I given an option to buy credits under the agency name, but not under my name as a freelancer.

You're probably an exclusive member of your agency. You want to make yourself non-exclusive.

Why are you keeping the agency anyway?

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
3503 of 3,862

Don't you think if a client doesn't hire any freelancer or if the job is expired, Our connections should be refunded?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3504 of 3,862

Hi Muhammad,

Connects are refunded only when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrei K Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3505 of 3,862

Hello,I am cancelled some proposals two months ago, but I still have just three available connections. When I will have some available connections?

Thanks

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
3506 of 3,862

Andrei K wrote:

Hello,I am cancelled some proposals two months ago, but I still have just three available connections. When I will have some available connections?

Thanks

When you have bought them.

Highlighted
Charlotte M Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3507 of 3,862

Hi, I'm wondering if it would be at all possible to lower the fee for connects. I keep having to pay for more to just apply for jobs and to me that's so unnecessary. you already get money from services fees. please would you think about this. At a time when freelancers are getting hardly any help in this crisis. There are so many people like me who need the opportunities and can't afford to keep paying little bits here and there just to send a message/proposal!! thank you. Charlotte

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
3508 of 3,862

Charlotte - Connects used to cost $1 and it always cost me $2 to make a proposal! Now connects cost 15 cents and the most a proposal can cost is 90 cents. Come on! Why don't you improve your profile instead of complaining about connects. You could get a big bunch of connects for free and it wouldn't help you if you don't have a good profile and if you don't make good proposals!

Highlighted
Sameera S Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3509 of 3,862
Hello, my account now 6 years old before I am getting free connect but now I am not getting free connect monthly. How can I get free connects
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3510 of 3,862

Sameera S wrote:
 How can I get free connects

You can't. Free connects were discontinued well over a year ago. If you want connects you have to buy them.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS