cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connects for New Member

Highlighted
Jonah S Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
4311 of 4,552

Hi. Do I get free connects each month for free account? If so, how much free connects?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
4312 of 4,552

Hi Jonah. There used to be a free monthly connect allowance, but that ended over a year ago. Now you have to pay for them. 

Highlighted
Sarmin A Member Since: May 4, 2019
4313 of 4,552

Hello,

I am new at Upwork. I just applied for a few projects and spend all my connects on that. At this moment, I don't have any option to buy new connects. Is there any other way to get it? I think 20 connects are not enough for a new member to land the first job. I hope to get help & suggestion from this community.

With Regards,

Sarmin Aktar

Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4314 of 4,552

Connects are no freer.  You need to buy the connects.

Highlighted
Haro Sundor R Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
4315 of 4,552

Hello, I'm new here. I had finished my 20 connectors. Now I can't submit a proposal. I have no card. please help me others way,If you know.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4316 of 4,552

Hi Haro,

If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. You can check all the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Haro Sundor R Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
4317 of 4,552

thanks a lot

Highlighted
Ronak R Member Since: May 23, 2018
4318 of 4,552

Hello! I have some problem. My biling cycle was finished yesterday. But I don't have any new connects. How can I do ? Please help me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4319 of 4,552

Ronak R wrote:

My biling cycle was finished yesterday. But I don't have any new connects. How can I do ?

Do you have a paid membership? If you do not, your won't get any connects unless you buy them. The free membership does not come with any connects at all.

Highlighted
Habibur R Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
4320 of 4,552

Hello .
The connections I got in the initial stages of arranging my profile professionally and fulfilling as many requirements as possible, as well as understanding the system, have unfortunately ended.
Now I understand the system . In this case, is there any chance to get some Connect as a gift?
Thanks you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS