cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects Change Rollout Update and Frequently Asked Questions

jannasc
Jana S Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
4251 of 4,559

Ohh you saved me some bucks my friend! I got and invitations and wasn't sure if I could reply to it with the connects

jannasc
Jana S Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
4252 of 4,559

I just came back to Upwork after a long time away (and I can't buy the connects, yet, so this invitation white flag is great way to make the good ones stay and make this community even better by making good publicity)

PS: but, is just a shame you rund out the free connect monthly option. It was a great way to screen real worker from casual artists... And to refresh the community with new struggling workers)

dwyt11384
Dwight T Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
4253 of 4,559

you got 70? i only got 17 wow

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4254 of 4,559

Hi Dwight,

Just to clarify, 70 connects are awarded to freelancers on our Plus plan. Freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
askentertainment
Manoj S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
4255 of 4,559

Just Checked my Connects after a long time and It's still 46
Sad to hear that we don't receive free connects anymore!
Now it's even harder to work with Upwork. I have joined Since Upwork is Odesk and I have grabbed the Top Rated title continuously 4 years and now we got this revert by Upwork. Smiley Sad

martin-weber
Martin W Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
4256 of 4,559
So, it‘s time to say goodbye...
annalaura1979
Annalaura P Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
4257 of 4,559

Hi, I put a bid on a job and shortly after the job was canceled and then resubmitted at a lower price point, therefore I lost my bid. The advertiser admitted his mistake.
I think it's only fair that Upwork re-credit me for the proposal that I lost due to no fault of my own.
Thank you

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4258 of 4,559

Hi Annalaura,

Connects are only refunded when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. For more information about Connects, you can check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
itwithus
Serhii L Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
4259 of 4,559
How often does Upwork fulfill my account connects balance?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4260 of 4,559

Hi Serhii,

All freelancers were moved to Paid connects back in 2019. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork