Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects Change Rollout Update and Frequently Asked Questions

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2241 of 2,390

Gloria B wrote:

Can I get these points back because he should have specified this in his job description?

No, you can't.

Magdalena R Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
2242 of 2,390

Hi, my connects did not renew after my billing cycle. I still have my remaining connects from December. Does anyone knows what has happened? I am not enrolled to any paid program, should I?

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
2243 of 2,390

Connects are no longer free. You get some free (20?) when you sign up, and after that you must purchase them for 15 cents each in batches of 10. Unused connects roll over from month to month, up to 140 (?) total for up to a year. That is, each connect is good for 12 months after you receive it.

Alexandru G Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
2244 of 2,390

Hello everyone! 
I've got a bit of a problem. My current billing cycle says 13 Jan - 12 Feb, so theoretically I should be given 60 connects (like everyone once in a month). Unfortunately, as I had 2 connects before 13 Jan, now is the same 2 connects, but it's already 14 Jan. 

Could someone please give me a hand of help here? 

Thanks in advance!!

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
2245 of 2,390

Alexandru G wrote:

Hello everyone! 
I've got a bit of a problem. My current billing cycle says 13 Jan - 12 Feb, so theoretically I should be given 60 connects (like everyone once in a month). Unfortunately, as I had 2 connects before 13 Jan, now is the same 2 connects, but it's already 14 Jan. 

Could someone please give me a hand of help here? 

Thanks in advance!!

Hand of help.

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2246 of 2,390

**Edited for Community Guidelines** Upwork's policy for connects changed last summer, I believe in June. No one receives free connects anymore. You have to purchase them if you want them.

2247 of 2,390

What do You mean, Joan, by**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Is this the main problem?

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2248 of 2,390

Alexandru - What I mean is this is January 2020 and the connects policy was changed almost a year ago.

2249 of 2,390

First of all, it's half a year. Second of all, so what's the problem if now it's January 2020. I didn't know that and I'm not even supposed to know, that's why I asked Upwork's community.

And where I've been for the last several months it's only my business, do not try to invade my personal boundaries.

Thanks for your "responses", but you didn't help me. I am really sorry that Upwork community has such rude members.

Md Saiful I Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
2250 of 2,390

hi,

my connects are over. now i cant send proposal as my connect is o. when i will get connetcs.

my billing cycle is jan 10 to feb 9.

regadrs

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS