cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects Change Rollout Update and Frequently Asked Questions

Zain H Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
2331 of 2,351

I want to know that is upwork gives free connects every month?

Community Guru
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
2332 of 2,351

Zain,

There are no free connects. You have to purchase them now or take out a membership. 

Vijay G Member Since: Feb 10, 2020
2333 of 2,351

Hi,

I have a issue with my account, Connects are not rollover from two months, i waited  10 days more also, Curretly, I  have a free membership plan.

Is there anyone guide me how to figure out this issue?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Vijay

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2334 of 2,351

Hi Vijay,

All freelancers have been moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

Untitled
Khizer S Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
2335 of 2,351

Hi there,

I want to file a complaint that my Upwork connects haven't renewed yet even after the connects cycle is completed. I have already purchased extra connects and I don't wanna purchase more this time. I read the connects automatically renew after the connects cycle is completed. Do let me know about the solution and what should I do to get the connects renewed and continue working here. 

2336 of 2,351

Hi Khizer,

All freelancers have been moved to paid connects.  Connects will cost $0.15 each and we will no longer be providing users with 60 free Connects (or 80 free for agencies) each month.  Once a freelancer is moved to paid Connects, they will have to purchase Connects to submit a proposal to any job (unless they’re on our Freelancer Plus plan or rolled over some existing Connects). Thank you.

Untitled
Faizan A Member Since: Oct 24, 2017
2337 of 2,351

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, already worked on 2 projects and delivered.  I'm liking Upwork.

I got to know that Any Fresh Account get 60 CONNECTS in as the membership starts.
My Account got approved on 3rd February, but I got only 20 Proposal Connects.

I'm worried when everyone getting 60 Connects every month,

Why I received only 20 Connects ??? 

Please  someone help. 
I'm new to community, so don't know If I posted right ?

Thanks.

2338 of 2,351

Hi Faizan,

New freelancers will receive only 20 connects when they are accepted. Also, all freelancers have been moved to paid connects only. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. Thank you.

Untitled
Badar U Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
2339 of 2,351

connects are not added to my account after expiry of first billing cycle and I have zero contacts for ongoing cycle. Plz help how to claim free connects?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2340 of 2,351

Hi Badar,

According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles:

• 10 for $1.50
  • 20 for $3
  • 40 for $6
  • 60 for $9
  • 80 for $12

Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS