cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial-in Numbers Now Available in Messages

Ace Contributor
Vipul N Member Since: Sep 15, 2019
21 of 24

Hi, I don't think I understand correctly.

I definitely had a number available from several months from my country (+91) and have used it with several clients. My query is whether this was removed intentionally and if there are any plans to put a number of India back? To reiterate, the number was available till very recently. 

Just checked my call records I have used it from 6th October to 7 Dec. The number was 0008000402766. Making international calls to number from other countries isn't very feasile.

Ace Contributor
Zohaib S Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
22 of 24
Good Day! Ms. Lena, Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I just want to know about one thing that if client is unresponsive and having no conversation last 4 to 5 Months then this dialing option is available to freelancer to contact client direct through up work platform and inform them that their contract is still open and need to close. Waiting for your suggestion which will be helpful to solve my issue. Thanks Zohaib Sultan
McKay S Member Since: Oct 19, 2018
23 of 24

Does the pin code change occassionally? It seems like I've given out the pin code but then a few days later the pin code is different. Wondering how that works.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 24

Hi McKay,

Thank you for this question. When users dial the number and enter the pin code, we'll check if there's an ongoing call in the room that matches this pin code and if there is, we're connecting the user to this call. If there's no ongoing call, we'll create a new call and other room members will receive an incoming call prompt.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS