Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Contracts new beta offering.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 92

Hi Man Choy,

Congrats on securing this contract! Please note that there's no option to issue a bonus or update the amount of the already funded Milestone on direct contracts. Direct Contracts can be edited by you until your client accepts the contract and funds the project.

I checked and it looks like the contract in question is already completed. Please communicate with your client regarding issuing the bonus payment and note that you can possibly consider creating a separate direct contracts in order to easily facilitate that payment.

Highlighted
Waqif K Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
62 of 92
Direct Contracts allows you to directly invoice your non-Upwork clients and use our escrow services, offering new secure ways to get paid when prior solutions may not be viable. 

If you are interested in access to the Direct Contracts Beta Program, please sign up by providing your name below.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
63 of 92

Hi Waqif,

I merged your post with the announcement about the Direct Contracts Beta Program. If you have any questions about the program, please let us know. We'll be happy to help.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Max D Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
64 of 92

Hi,
Yesterday I received a message from a new potential client who is not involved in any freelance services and only today I found out about such an interesting beta-program from Upwork. In my opinion, this idea is promising.

Highlighted
Arham A Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
65 of 92

Hi there, my name is Arham and me from Pakistan. I'm in contact with Upwork for the last few months. Can you please explain to me what is this program basically coz I'm really looking for a project to start my earnings.

Regards,

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
66 of 92

Hi Arham, 

You may want to check Lena's post here for more information about Direct Contracts. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nada S Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
67 of 92

I just signed up, I am very happy to see this feature. Is it possible to do something similar for hourly jobs, with possibility for client to see screenshots and tracked hours?

Highlighted
Employee
Jason A Employee Member Since: Mar 20, 2015
68 of 92
Hi Nada,

Right now for this beta, we only support single milestone fixed priced contracts. We do have more features coming soon, one of them being the support of hourly contracts. Stay tuned!
Highlighted
Nada S Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
69 of 92

Great! Thanks Jason!

Highlighted
Tavian H Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
70 of 92
Hi!
I'd like to be added to the waitlist
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS