cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a non-upwork client, from a Direct Contract, leave a feedback?

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 113

We appreciate the follow-up, Dmytro! 

Feel free to follow up if you have any questions and congrats on your new contract!

Highlighted
Vincenzo M Member Since: May 16, 2020
62 of 113

Hi
will Upwork generate invoice for customer at conclusion of Direct Contract?
Regards
Vincenzo

Kristorenz F Member Since: May 22, 2020
63 of 113

Been thinking of trying the Direct Contract and I wonder if a non-upwork client can leave a feedback after completing the project from a Direct Contract?

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mohammed G Member Since: Jan 13, 2016
64 of 113

No, Direct Contracts are not included in your profile.

You can read more info here.

Highlighted
Mrigaya S Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
65 of 113

Hi

I received a query from one of my clients regarding direct contract.The client is not on upwork and hence I am posting question on his behalf.

Can the direct contract invoice from upwork be used for tax purpose and be shown in his account keeping books.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
66 of 113

Hi Mrigaya,

When the client releases the payment, they'll receive an email to confirm that. They can keep the invoice/project receipt attached to that email for their records. Your client may need to seek tax advice from an independent tax advisor based on their particular circumstances though.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Achala D Member Since: Jun 4, 2020
67 of 113

Hi 

I tried to get a clients payment through Upwork direct contracts. But the Client said payment is not processing. The client is from UK. Couldn't find anywhere to contact the support team. The image of payment processing failure that the client sent me is attched herewith

Highlighted
Innocent K Member Since: Jun 2, 2020
68 of 113

Hello Jason, 

I have been trying to use the direct contracts feature but it is not working. 

I have attached a screenshot for the error

Please let me know if the problem is on my side. 

Thank yo

Highlighted
Oyeyemi Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
69 of 113

Hello, I tried creating a direct contract for a client (Not registered on Upwork). After filling all fields and setting milestones, I get the error  "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute" at the top of the contract registration page. Please can I get some help to fix this?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
70 of 113

Hi Oyeyemi,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS