cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Contracts now live for all freelancers

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
171 of 176

Hi Dharmendra,

Yes, you should be able to use Direct Contracts from your agency. To do so, switch to your agency profile and click on the paper airplane icon in your navigation bar as shown in this screenshot. You can also check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Tanuj W Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
172 of 176

Hi,

I have got a direct contract with a client. we want to re-arrange the milestones as there is some issue with scraping and the client in talking to the website to allow that. 

so we want to re-arrange the milestones. I am unable to edit milestones. It always prompts "try again in few min"  this is hapenning since 1st Jan.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
173 of 176

Hi Tanuj,

You should be able to edit milestones for the Direct Contract. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists after trying that, please let us know and make sure to include a screenshot of the error so that we can take a look.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Shah Abid K Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
174 of 176

Hi!

This is shah, Abid. I have clients we decided to do some direct contract but there is one question running in my mind.

The questions are:

1; Is a direct contract increase or dicrease job success score?

2; Can someone see my Direct contract on my profile when that done?

Please someone help me and give me brief answers.

Thanks

Shah 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
175 of 176

Thanks for your question, Shah. Since your client and you will only be using Upwork for payments, any Direct Contracts will not impact your Upwork reputation metrics (for example your Job Success Score or Top Rated status). These contracts also will not be included in your other Upwork profile stats, such as total earnings, number of jobs, etc.

Untitled
Shah Abid K Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
176 of 176
Thanks for your kind answer.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS