cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Contracts now live for all freelancers

Samuel A Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
81 of 176
Thank you Goran.

Although, it's clear you didn't understand my message.

I can't send an invoice at all.

When I click on 'create contract', it shows this:

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

Better explained?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 176

Hi Samuel,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Could you please try the same steps from your end and let me know if you`re still experiencing the same problem? Thank you.

Untitled
83 of 176
Still experiencing it.

check attached image
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 176

Thank you for the confirmation, Samuel.

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your direct contract.

Untitled
85 of 176
Thank you.

I'll appreciate that
Temitope K Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
86 of 176

Hello,

I have been trying to create a direct contract for days now, at first in went, but after the first contract was completed and i tried creating another, it keeps telling me "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute", very frustrating.

PLEASE HELP! ... it has been on for days now.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
87 of 176

Hi Temitope,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
88 of 176

Hi Temitope, Oyeyemi, Samuel, Innocent and Achala,

Thanks for your questions. Currently, Direct Contracts are only available to freelancers and their clients in certain countries. If you attempt to sign up and you or your client are not eligible due to the country you live in, you’ll see this message: We’re sorry to inform you that Direct Contracts are currently not available in your country." Note that the message has been recently updated. We hope to expand Direct Contracts to more countries in the future.

Geoffroy L Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
89 of 176
Why did you put this restriction ?
That mean I can no more send direct contract to clients even if I have
already done it successfully before you put this restriction !
This is not fair!!!
Muhammad S Member Since: May 15, 2019
90 of 176

Hello dear community members, I have a question to ask I want to know if there are any options for client to review freelancer in direct contract?