cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diversity certifications available on US profiles

Beth C Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
41 of 46

How do I receive Women-owned and Minority-owned certification? I click on the link Learn more about how to get certified but the URL redirects to the main FAQ page. Is this program on hold? I would love to add these certifications to my profile since they are both applicable.

Best,

Beth

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
42 of 46

Hi Beth,

I've shared your request to the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Jarrett N Member Since: May 28, 2020
43 of 46

I have added my certification number to my profile, but I am not seeing anything come up on the public view.  Is this normal?

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
44 of 46

Hi Jarrett,

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Jarrett N Member Since: May 28, 2020
45 of 46

Whomever got this just keeps giving the same canned response:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
46 of 46

Hi Jarrett,

I apologize for any confusion that could've caused. I can see that you replied to the support ticket to get clarification. Please note that the team assisting you should be getting back to you soon on this. Also, kindly continue to communicate through that ticket if you have any additional questions so that they can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS