cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox code is invalid - 6 month promotional 20gb online storage

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 48

Hi Artem,

I`m sorry about the confusion. I meant the three dots on your browser corner like in the image below:
Capture.PNG

Untitled
Artem A Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
42 of 48

Oh, sorry

This helps

Thank you!

Anita W Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
43 of 48

Is this promotion over?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
44 of 48

Hi Anita, 

We do not have a set end date for the Dropbox promotion. If you have closed the promotional window, you should be able to see the offer again by opening your browser in “incognito mode” and then visiting Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion will appear again.

-Avery
Untitled
Lisa K Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
45 of 48

Hi, I saw the dropbox promotion when I logged in the other day. I tried to login and login, but it didn't appear again. Can you help me out with this? Thanks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
46 of 48

Hi Lisa,

Please open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and the pop-up with the Dropbox promotion should appear again.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Benjamin D Member Since: Dec 14, 2019
47 of 48

I just created an account and the dropbox code is invalid for the 6 month promotional 20gb of online storage.

Can I please request a new promotional code, first time clicking through and it stated code was already used.

Please see screenshot attached

Ben

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
48 of 48

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We suggest that you first check the promo code and try again. If you are still having trouble, please contact Dropbox here and let them know you are part of the Upwork promotion. In case that the notification is not showing, open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion will appear again.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS