cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive Dropbox Promo for Upwork Customers

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 48

Hi Dame,

May you please open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion should appear again.  

If it's not showing after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Angil Karelys G Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
32 of 48

I've closed accidentally my link, how can I recover it?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 48

Hi Angil, 

To see the Dropbox promotion offer again, open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion will appear again.

-Avery
Untitled
Stephanie B Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
34 of 48
How do I get my code?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 48

Hi Stephanie,

Please refer to the instructions Avery shared in her post:

To see the Dropbox promotion offer again, open your browser in “incognito mode” and then visit Upwork.com. Once logged in, click on Messages and a pop-up with the Dropbox promotion will appear again.

If you do not see the promotion after logging in in incognito mode let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Artem A Member Since: Jun 28, 2019
36 of 48

Dear Lena,

I can't see the promotional link anymore after I've ignored it before. Where can it be found?

Thanks

37 of 48

Hi Artem,

Please log in on Upwork via incognito mode and click on the Messages tab, you should see the promotion message at the top. Thank you.

Untitled
38 of 48

Hi Goran,

Thank you for reply. Sorry how to log in via incognito mode?

Thanks

39 of 48

Hi Artem,

I`m not sure what browser you`re using:

For Chrome: Click on the three dots at the top right corner > New Incognito Mode > upwork.com > Log In. 

For Firefox: It's similar, instead of three dots they have three lines and you will need to follow the same steps from above. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
40 of 48

Hi Goran,

Thank you for reply. Sorry but there is no such mode. Please see attached what I see (eiter in Chrome and in Firefox)

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS