cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive discount for Upwork users at Pluralsight

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
1 of 9

To help freelancers expand their knowledge and skills, and enhance their business on Upwork, we have partnered with Pluralsight, an online learning site, to provide Upwork users with an exclusive offer on their courses.

Upwork users will receive a 20% discount on annual subscriptions to Pluralsight.  A subscription provides unlimited access to more than 5,000 courses in Software, Web and Mobile Development, IT Operations and Creative, Design and Engineering. Subscribers will also have access to learning paths, certifications and skill assessments. To redeem the 20% discount offer, click here and purchase the annual subscription plan listed at the bottom of the page.

Untitled
Community Guru
Khurram J Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
2 of 9

That is awesome lena please also try to partner with LEVIS, HUSH PUPPIES or NIKE etc looking forward to get discounts at these stores as upwork freelancer Smiley Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Khurram,

Thanks for the suggestion. Please note that we're partnering up with companies that offer courses with educational value for our freelancers, and can confirm merchandise related discounts are not on our road map.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
4 of 9

Loosen up Vlad!  Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
5 of 9
Hey, I thought you Brits liked dry humo(u)r.
Community Leader
Isabel S Member Since: Jul 23, 2016
6 of 9

We do! We love it! I think I'd also like them to partner with Starbucks and any other chain of stores with a 24-hour running supply of caffeine! On Upwork it should be a free perk. Cat Tongue

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 9

FYI, Pluralsight is doing a promotion that brings the price down to $199 if you use Upwork's link to then go to your account and don't buy the plan. Wait a few days and Pluralsight will send you a promo email for $199 for the end of the year. I think Upworks promo rate is $239.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 9
Ohhhhhhh pluralsight! Oh I might use this. Nice!
Jeetendra S Member Since: Aug 3, 2016
9 of 9

Is this discount still availalbe for upwork users ? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS