cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding Job Search Filters

ania-barrow
Ania B Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
31 of 37

Hi - I've refreshed and was able to put in minimum hourly rate to $14 but it's still coming up with jobs under this pay rate in my search. What should I do? Thanks, Ania

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
32 of 37

Ania B wrote:

Hi - I've refreshed and was able to put in minimum hourly rate to $14 but it's still coming up with jobs under this pay rate in my search. 

Where do you see a filter fro hourly rate in the job search?

Do you see something different to what I see?

search criteria.png

ania-barrow
Ania B Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
33 of 37

Ahh I thought it was under the budget settings. Is there a way to filter a search so I'm not getting jobs that only offer before $14? Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
34 of 37

That is the budget (fixed rate) - it does not apply to the hourly rate.

As far as I know, there is no current way to filter for hourly rates.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
35 of 37

Hi Ania,

I apologize for the confusion, please note that we currently do not have an hourly rate filter available in job search. We have shared this feedback with our Product team and we are currently considering different options. 

I'm also moving your post and this conversation to the announcement discussing new job search filters we're testing.

Untitled
alex-nemchyn
Alexander N Member Since: Dec 3, 2018
36 of 37

Hi! I would like to know if everything is ok with the site? Since recently, I very often see work that is not based on my skills. and some, the message that is addressed to a specific freelancer. Thanks!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 37

Hi Alexander,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about this report? I'd like to look into it and advise you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled