cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding Specialized Profiles for Freelancers

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
141 of 143

Hi Elaman,

Thanks for reaching out. Unlike a general profile, a specialized profile will allow you to create a separate title and overview, as well as set a different rate. It will also let you go into more detail about the type of skills you do work in. For example, for mobile development: programming languages, types of devices you develop on, which categories of apps you’ve worked on, etc. You can keep your general profile the way it is or update it – it's up to you. When a client uses the search function to search for freelancers we will show them your most relevant profile, whether it's your general profile or your specialized one.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
142 of 143

Just to make sure - all your agency members that you assign work to must have their own upwork profiles. You mention a team of 10 people, so there should be 10 people under your agency. You can't have an agency for yourself only. 

Muhammad N Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
143 of 143

thanks for consideration, but i just want to know that can i create specialized profiles on different topic which will show on my uwpwork profile not agency profile. 

Actually the thing is upwork allow me to create speciallized profile. So can i create specialized profile on different topic. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS