cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding Specialized Profiles for Freelancers

Kimberley C Member Since: Jan 1, 2017
41 of 58

Hi there, I got an email about this but cannot find anywhere on how to actually implement it?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 58

Hi Kimberley,

Could you please go to your Account > Find Work> Profile, I checked this for you and you have enabled feature now. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Valeriia V Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
43 of 58

I have the same problem, got the email for this feature and when I click ''Create a specialized profile'' it redirects me to my page on Upwork but no wizard step-by-step pops up. What to do? 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
44 of 58

Hi Valeriia,

Please go to Find Work > Profile on your account and you'll see the option and guide to set up a specialized profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Valeriia.png

Himaloy A Member Since: Jan 18, 2017
45 of 58

how c an i create specialized versions of  my general profile?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
46 of 58

Hi Himaloy,

To create a specialized profile, please go to Find Work > Profile. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

Joanne
Ivan P Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
47 of 58

hello there, 

i got a email, but i cant reach that profile options on my acc _

any tip for mua ?

ynx 

Ivan

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
48 of 58

Hi Ivan,

I checked this and feature was enabled for you. Could you please go to your Account > Find Work> Profile, and please check out this help article for more information about it. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ivan P Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
49 of 58

yes, its active now. 

thank you Bojan 

Ivan 

Community Leader
Zoha U Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
50 of 58

Greetings of the day! 

I was looking into the feature of Upwork which allows the freelancer to add a specialized profile to their existing one. Many questions popped into my head and here those are

1: Since I only work in the category of "Graphic Design" in "Design and Development", should I create only 1 specialized profile and add the plethora of tasks I do? Or else, should I create a specific profile for each provided the fact that every sub-category in Graphic Design is important? (For example, my expertise is Logo, Brochure, and Website Design. Does that mean I should create three special profiles?)

I think that's all. Will absolutely be grateful for any hints, suggestions or reviews.