cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding opportunities with Talent Scout™!

saifullahali
Saifullah A Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
21 of 142

Dear Bojan,

i too got in this programme and got the mail that i am in for it after a interview, now i need to know where can i find my Talen Scout dashboard on my upwork profile page ?

can you please guide me 

Thank you

Saif

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 142

Hi Saifullah,

I would like to confirm that we don't have a dashboard for this. To learn more about this feature and how it works, check out this post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nitinsharma91
Ace Contributor
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
23 of 142

Zain M wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I applied for Talent Scout program yesterday, I checked my Talent Scout Dashboard and it's approved and it asks me to submit eirher my LinkedIn or Personal Website

Now when I submit my LinkedIn profile, it states 

"Thanks for your submission, We'll get back to you soon" but when I refresh the page it again asks for submission and so on.

Kindly let me know is there any bug or some other issue,

Thanks

p.s I haven't received any email regarding approval of my Talent Scout Application yet, I just checked my status on my Talent Scout Dashboard

Now I'm facing the exact same issue. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
24 of 142

Hi Nitin Kumar,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience with us. Our product team is already working to address this and make sure that talent doesn't see a request for information they've already submitted. Rest assured, once your submission is reviewed, you will be receiving an email with more information about next steps.

~ Valeria
Upwork
gilbert-phyllis
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
25 of 142

Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Christine,

That's a good question. Both Talent Scout and Expert Vetted require a freelancer to go through a similar vetting process, and both will require skill certifications and an interview. But with the Expert-Vetted Talent program, you’ll need to be invited and complete a more thorough interview process.

If you'd like, you can apply to be part of the Talent Scout program by clicking click here. Please allow at least 21 days for us to review your application.

What about those of us who are already Expert-Vetted and have, therefore, already completed a more thorough interview process? Is there a way to expedite our joining the Talent Scout program?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
26 of 142

Hi Phyllis,

If you are already Expert-Vetted and now apply for Talent Scout, you will not have to go through the entire screening process. The Talent Scout team will work closely with your Expert-Vetted Talent Manager to identify opportunities for you. Please reach out to your Talent Manager with any questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
27 of 142

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Phyllis,

If you are already Expert-Vetted and now apply for Talent Scout, you will not have to go through the entire screening process. The Talent Scout team will work closely with your Expert-Vetted Talent Manager to identify opportunities for you. Please reach out to your Talent Manager with any questions.

Valeria, I was interviewed for the Talent Scout programme and was told that since I'm already Expert Vetted and have two skills certified, it would only take a few days to get accepted. That was two weeks ago. If I don't need to go through the entire screening process and have already been interviewed and vetted, then I don't understand the reasons behind the delay. As for reaching out to my EV Talent Manager, I've only had three messages related to that programme since I got the badge last summer. Is anything actually moving forward with either the Talent Scout programme or with the EV programme?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
28 of 142

Christine A wrote:

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Phyllis,

Valeria, I was interviewed for the Talent Scout programme and was told that since I'm already Expert Vetted and have two skills certified, it would only take a few days to get accepted. That was two weeks ago. If I don't need to go through the entire screening process and have already been interviewed and vetted, then I don't understand the reasons behind the delay. As for reaching out to my EV Talent Manager, I've only had three messages related to that programme since I got the badge last summer. Is anything actually moving forward with either the Talent Scout programme or with the EV programme?

Hi Christine,

I just checked with the team and you should be all set! Sorry about the delay.

~ Valeria
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
29 of 142

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Christine,

I just checked with the team and you should be all set! Sorry about the delay.

Hi Valeria - Thanks for getting back to me. So how do I actually access the new marketplace to look for projects? I was told that I could proactively apply, not just wait to be matched with a client. I still haven't received any emails with further information about what happens next.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
30 of 142

Christine,

Just to clarify, talent can proactively apply to be added to the Talent Scout program. Once accepted you don't need to look for or apply for these jobs. That work is done by Upwork specialized recruiters. When a client who's using Talent Scout is looking for your skills, our specialized recruiters will reach out to you and connect you with that client.

~ Valeria
Upwork