cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding opportunities with Talent Scout™!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 81

Hi Lisa,

Yes, and you can find that information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
puda
Ace Contributor
Lisa J Member Since: May 5, 2016
32 of 81

I was actually approved but didn't get any email. I simply checked my application and it says: "We’ve approved your application."

Are you supposed to send us an email when we are approved? I checked my spam folder and nothing there either.

One more question: it now asks me to submit either my personal website or my linkedin profile. I did submit my linkedin profile but when I chek again, I get the same question. Would that be a glitch? I submitted one more time, same question again when I check the application.

Thanks!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
33 of 81

Hi Lisa,

I'll follow up with the team and share your feedback about communication around an approved application.

As for the request to submit your personal website even though you already have, please disregard it. This is an issue that the team is already aware of and is working to address.

Thanks for following up with us and sharing your feedback about your experience with Talent Scout. It's very valuable for us as we continue working on improvements.

~ Valeria
Upwork
puda
Ace Contributor
34 of 81

Thanks Valeria!

Does that mean that I need to periodically check to see if my skills have been assessed? (Step 3 is the interview so I am assuming that someone would reach out to set up a time?)

Edit: I just realized that other freelancers were facing the same issue. My bad for not double checking first Smiley Happy

puda
Ace Contributor
35 of 81

Any update on a fix? It looks like our skills are not being reviewed by Upwork since we can't submit anything.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
36 of 81

Boo no writers.

Thanks for upgrad.

lizkas929
Liz K Member Since: Apr 18, 2021
37 of 81

I can't seem to get past the Skills page in Talent Scout. I have 19 skills listed. It's not limiting the amount of skilss or requiring a minimum amount. Why is the Next button grayed-out?

Update: I started the applicaton process again and was able to get past the Skills page. The number of skills now maxes out at 10. Before when I tried to reduce the quantity of skills, it still didn't let me move forward, but now it worked.

shaunkahler
Ace Contributor
Shaun K Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
38 of 81

Can confirm, this issue with the skills page is also preventing me from submitting an application.

gvisions
Stan C Member Since: Jun 4, 2021
39 of 81

davidedgecombe
David E Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
40 of 81

Is it just me or is the skills page blank? I can't continue with the application.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS