cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expanding opportunities with Talent Scout™!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 81

Hi David,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
puda
Ace Contributor
Lisa J Member Since: May 5, 2016
42 of 81

Any ETA on fixing the skills step? It still says "We’ve approved your application. Next up, let’s certify your skills" even after submitting my Linkedin profile. I tried 4 times and it still doesn't work after 10 days.

nitinsharma91
Ace Contributor
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
43 of 81

Same here, I've tried multiple times with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser. It's suck in the loop and goes back to LinkedIn/Website submission option

Lisa J wrote:

Any ETA on fixing the skills step? It still says "We’ve approved your application. Next up, let’s certify your skills" even after submitting my Linkedin profile. I tried 4 times and it still doesn't work after 10 days.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 81

Nitin, Lisa and David,

If you've had issue with adding skills to your application, could you please try again by adding no more than 10 skills and submitting your application?

I apologize for this experience being confusing. It is going to be fixed in the near future.

~ Valeria
Upwork
puda
Ace Contributor
Lisa J Member Since: May 5, 2016
45 of 81

Thanks Valeria, there was actually no way for me to add any skills at all. I kept seeing the exact same thing asking me to confirm my linkedin profile. I reached out to support earlier today and they were able to fix it for me! I am all set and scheduled for an interview. Thanks!

nitinsharma91
Ace Contributor
Nitin Kumar S Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
46 of 81

Hi Valeria! Thanks for your prompt response. However, I'm not getting any option to add skills (same issue as Lisa reported as well). On Step 2, I am asked to provide LinkedIn or Website and when I click the submit button it goes back to Step 2 again instead of moving forward.

Valeria K wrote:

Nitin, Lisa and David,

If you've had issue with adding skills to your application, could you please try again by adding no more than 10 skills and submitting your application?

I apologize for this experience being confusing. It is going to be fixed in the near future.

davidedgecombe
David E Member Since: Apr 13, 2020
47 of 81

Tried Chrome annd Firefox with a cleared cache. But it looks like other users are having issues with the page aswell.

feed_my_eyes
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
48 of 81

David E wrote:

Tried Chrome annd Firefox with a cleared cache. But it looks like other users are having issues with the page aswell.

I had issues with the skills page as well, because I was initially trying to check off about 15 skills. After some experimentation, I was able to submit the form after checking off only 10 skills, so that seems to be the maximum. It would have been helpful if this information had been on the form.

sohailmuhammad10
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
49 of 81

Hey There

I did apply before a week for the Talent Scout program,

I had completed an interview and they said,

"Thanks for your submission, We'll get back to you soon"

Plz, let me know when I will receive an email regarding approval of my Talent Scout Application.

Best Regards
Muhammad Sohail

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 81

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Muhammad.

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork