cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending the time before you can retake a Skills Test

Alejandro T Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
21 of 23

I would love to know in a couple of months if the amount of tests taken is lower/higher now that there's a 90d waiting period. Is there anyone I can bug with this information in the future?

EDIT: I'm referring for first time tests, not second or third chances of the same test. My initial thought is that a longer period time might discourage people to take tests. 

Nicole K Member Since: May 15, 2018
22 of 23

The initial thread asked for a vote on increasing to 90 days. There were two people in favor of the increase, everyone else said to leave as is or even shorten it. If it was ligitimately up for a vote, why was the feedback not honored?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 23

Hi Nicole,

When the original announcement was posted the time it took to re-take the test was 30 days and it had been decided that the "waiting period" had to be extended. The decision was based on user feedback we received not only in the Community but also from other channels as well as on other metrics. We wanted to gather input for whether Upwork users preferred for the waiting period to be 90 or 180 days. Based on feedback we received, the waiting period was set to be 90 days.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS