cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faster payouts for hourly contracts

Highlighted
goran s Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
711 of 737

Im Top rated but today did not get any payment and the contract was not on hold.

Usually I get payment up to 06:00 UTC or the contract is on hold but today nothing happened.

Anybody else with the same issue?   

A explanation would be that I'm not any more Top rated, but the badge is still there or 06:00 UTC is not a dead line for hourly payments, that would also be the explanation.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
712 of 737

Hi Goran,

We won't be able to share the details as we can't discuss other users' financial accounts or issues. In general, in order for an hourly payment to be released on Friday to a Top Rated freelancer, the payment has to be successful and not disputed on the client's side by the time we need to process it for Faster Payouts. If there are any issues at that point, it can't be released early. You will receive a notification if there are further issues with the contract. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
goran s Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
713 of 737

Is there any time up until these kinds of issues are being resolved? 

Because I looked in my history, always everything until 06:00 UTC was sorted out, or the contract was on hold or payment was processed.

Just to know to what time to expect some solution to the problem. 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
714 of 737

Hi Goran,

If there are any issues with charging the client's billing method on time or the client disputes your hours, your payment will be delayed. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share more information about the client's account, however, you will receive a notification if there are further issues with the contract.

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
715 of 737

Thank You!!

Highlighted
Shelly W Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
716 of 737
This is really helping mectake care of my family and have a great quality of life
Highlighted
Md Billal H Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
717 of 737

Thank  you

Highlighted
Shujaa H Member Since: Dec 7, 2016
718 of 737
Awesome...Thank you!
Highlighted
Jessica O Member Since: Jul 31, 2020
719 of 737

Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mohammad Sazzad H Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
720 of 737

Great to know. Appropriate step taken by upwork. 
I am rewarded as a Top rated freelancer.
Thanks again

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS