Highlighted
Eric R Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
701 of 737
Yesssssss
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Christopher U Member Since: May 4, 2016
702 of 737

I really do love this, good job.  It never really bothered me having a 10 day hold.  So long as I worked each week, I would always get paid every wednesday.  But this way works better and is more convenient, maybe it can stick around after Covid, just as another perk for Top Rated people.  

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
703 of 737

I cannot find that option in the notification settings.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
704 of 737

Viacheslav K wrote:

I cannot find that option in the notification settings.

You can't disable payments and financial related emails. 

Simply use your email filter to block these email.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Fazil H Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
705 of 737

Well this isn't true always. I'm a TOP RATED freelancer but last Friday there was no faster payout. When I asked Upwork help they told my client had a payment issue so they cannot pay as they say and I have to wait until next Wednesday, even if my client resolves the issue immediately and pay.

Highlighted
Anita N Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
706 of 737

I have been receiving early payouts for several weeks. However, this week, it wasn't offered. Is there a reason for that?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
707 of 737

Hi Anita,

If there are any issues with charging the client's billing method on time or the client disputes your hours, your payment will be delayed. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share more information about the client's account, however, you will receive a notification if there are further issues with the contract.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Charlie B Member Since: Jul 13, 2015
708 of 737

Good day, i have this feature last week for 2 of my hourly contracts. Today i checked and only the other client has the payment ready, my other contract is still in pending. But last week both clients had a payment early.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
709 of 737

Charlie B wrote:

Good day, i have this feature last week for 2 of my hourly contracts. Today i checked and only the other client has the payment ready, my other contract is still in pending. But last week both clients had a payment early.

It means there was an issue with the charge originally not going through when the client was charged on Monday.

It's best not to RELY on it coming early.

Highlighted
Charlie B Member Since: Jul 13, 2015
710 of 737
Thank. Actually it posted in a few minutes. Just got scared since i have to pay something today Smiley Happy thank you
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS