cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on the new Upwork Team App

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
91 of 153

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll share it with Ivo and the team.

Community Leader
Chris H Member Since: Aug 9, 2015
92 of 153

The Messenger would benefit from a search function. Not to search for a room, but to search through messages for specific text.

Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
93 of 153

Hi Christopher,

This is already an option with the current search feature, which you can use to find specific text or room.

Igor O Member Since: Dec 27, 2015
94 of 153

I would like to have some more information at the main screen of app (Select a Contract). Not just contract title, may be some statistics of worked time. Now it looks a bit empty.

Thanks,

Igor

Marek A Member Since: Aug 5, 2015
95 of 153

Well 1 Jan is comming and app still don't work for me, support don't responding. Great start of new year.

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
96 of 153

@Marek A wrote:

Well 1 Jan is comming and app still don't work for me, support don't responding. Great start of new year.

So you have both? I have read comments saying the old one needs to be removed before installing the new one, this might be why you're having issues.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
97 of 153

I have reported these to support last week but never heard a thing.

The message app will not start with my computer (Windows 10) even though I have checked that in the settings.

When I go to load the app, the message window never comes up.

I then, every day, have to click on Advanced click on Clear Cache and Reboot.

Then I have to login again and tell it to remember me.

Then it will function normally.

Heck of a process to go through every single time I open my computer to work.

Where is my ticket and why no response.

Marek A Member Since: Aug 5, 2015
98 of 153

@Natasha R wrote:

@Marek A wrote:

So you have both? I have read comments saying the old one needs to be removed before installing the new one, this might be why you're having issues.

I've unistalled old one, installed new - see that it's not working - uninstal new install old - use with pleasure.

Anjenet R Member Since: Jan 8, 2016
99 of 153

Everytime I open my Team App, all I can see is black box or sometimes white box. What happened? I cannot log in and track my time because of this. I already uninstall and install this one for how many times. Is there a problem? because before I don't have any problem opening my Odesk Team app. Anyways, Upwork kindly do something about this. Please!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
100 of 153

Hi Anjenet,

If you still have oDesk Team App installed on your computer, I would suggest un-installing it as it may affect the way your Upwork Team App is functioning. Also, click on your name at the bottom of the Team App, go to Preferences> Advansed and clear cache.

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS