cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on the new Upwork Team App

Ace Contributor
Vladislav M Member Since: Feb 11, 2015
121 of 155

Just wonder why my posts here were wiped out?

Short summary of missing posts:

- new app doesn't track time properly

- new app is inconvenient to use

- many people (incl. of myself) lost quite a lot of time/$$$ with Upwork decommissioned old app.

Here're questions I'd love to see Upwork answering:

- why we (those who generate your income and pay your fees) are chosen to be lab rats... ehm... beta-testers of your new app?

- why at all you needed new app instead of rebuilding old one /w Upwork logo n stuff?

- how Upwork is going to compensate time/$ lost due to incompetence of your coders/QA testers?

- for the time new app being fixed, can you PLEASE let the old app working? I don't want to keep loosing money daily, while your bunch of high-quality ultra-professional coders fixing obvious bugs (last time it took them 3 years)

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
122 of 155

Hi Vladislav and Maria Marilyn,

We didn't delete your posts but instead moved them to this thread to keep the conversation about the temporary Team App issue some of you were experiencing in one place.

Evgeny M Member Since: Jan 5, 2007
123 of 155

Old app was much better, I could open workdiary from it, it supported shotcuts, there were customizable notification sounds, customizable time of notification popup, etc.

I'm very dissappointed I had to downgrade to the new app and I would like to keep using old app.

124 of 155

Hi Evgeny,

I'd like to confirm that you can still open the Work Diary from the new Team App.

Community Guru
Maria Marilyn M Member Since: Oct 27, 2010
125 of 155

Several new posts from this thread was deleted, I wonder why. But the queue of people using the chat support yesterday does prove that many have suffered the issue. At least, it's resolved now. 

Alexey S Member Since: May 6, 2015
126 of 155

Hi,
Maybe this question was already asked, but how about proxy's configuration support? In new versions I didn't find it and it's very sad, because in older version it exists and I can work through proxy. So do you plan to make it?

127 of 155

Hi Alexey,

I checked with the team and this is definitely on our roadmap. In the meantime, can you please configure the proxy settings on your OS or browser, and let us know how it goes?

Mahnoor K Member Since: Sep 22, 2015
128 of 155
Hi there!
I have read the updates about team app, none of them applied to me after update, it is working even slower and worse than ever. I Lost many hours while tracking even online.
Offline tracked time never adds.
Please improve it so that people may not lose their precious hours of work.
Thank you
129 of 155

Hi Mahnoor,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Team App. Can you please submit a support ticket by clicking on your name at the bottom of the Team App and selecting "Contact Support"? We can take a look at your log files to determine the cause of the problem you're having.

Also, going through this list of troubleshooting tips can often help users in resolving the issue.

Nestor T Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
130 of 155

Hi Ivo,

I've been having problems opening the new app on my desktop (and laptop), and this issue has been pending for almost a month now (please check Request #5353808). Could you please expedite the solution on my issue? I badly need it ASAP. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Nestor T.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS