Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Find Answers Quicker with New Community Chatbot

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
11 of 23

Hi Tanvin,

What browser are you using? We were having some issues with the bot opening in Chrome however, those should be resolved. 

Could you try closing and reopening your browser and then log into the Community and see if the bot works?

Thanks!

Untitled
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 23

Thanks for clarifying Rene and for the report Reinier, we'll try to replicate based on the information you shared and under the same conditions, and follow up with more information. The feature is working on my end as expected but we do want to ensure it's responsive for all users, which appears not to be the case on your end at the moment.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
13 of 23

Same with me.  Evidently my Chat Bot has had one (or more) too many and is passed out.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
14 of 23

Tried with another Mac (my MacBook) and same issue.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Manager
15 of 23

Thanks for triaging this. We are working on fixing the issue that is affecting the bot opening. Unfortunately, it isn't consistent. Rene, when you have a chance can you try to access the bot again?

Untitled
Community Guru
16 of 23

@Lena E wrote:

Thanks for triaging this. We are working on fixing the issue that is affecting the bot opening. Unfortunately it isnt consisten. Rene, when you have a chance can you try to access the bot again?

It works, since yesterday I think. But now, it's me. I don't want to talk to the bot anymore.

Strong political disagreements.

-----------
Community Manager
17 of 23

Haha! Ok Rene, well thanks for confirming.

Untitled
Community Guru
18 of 23

I think the bot got upset by my message, now it doesn't want to talk anymore. It doesn't respond to clicks anymore.

-----------
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
19 of 23

Rene,  clearly you need to clear your cache and cookies.  That fixes everything, everywhere, for everyone.

Tanvin S Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
20 of 23

Vlad, actually there wouldn't be anything to show. What's happening when I click the chatbot is that absolutely nothing happens. The chatbot rectangle is there:

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS