Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Push Notification Issues on the Android App for Freelancers

Highlighted
Abdul B Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
11 of 39
Hi there,

I am having issue with the push notifications for my infinix hot 8. I am not getting any notifications for messages or interviews. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks
Abdul B.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 39

Hi Abdul, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has cause. Could you please share your phone's OS, and version, as well as your Upwork Mobile App's version for my reference so that I can file a report on your behalf.?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdul B Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
13 of 39
I have an android phone and It's version is 9. Upwork mobile app version is
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 39

Thank you for the information, Abdul. I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Farouk M Member Since: May 30, 2020
15 of 39
I have no notification in my ios mobile ( 11pro max ) what should i do i got a low response rate
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 39

Hi Farouk,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Divya Sai M Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
17 of 39
I've disabled "Battery Optimization" on the Upwork apps but I still am unable to get push notifications on my Oneplus6 mobile.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 39

Hi Divya Sai,

Could you please check this suggestion from the initial post of this Announcement:

One plus

1. Open Settings and select Apps.
  2. Select the gear icon, then Apps Auto-launch. Allow the Upwork for Freelancers app to start up in the background.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Divya Sai M Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
19 of 39
Autonlaunch option is not available in Oxygen OS (on Oneplus mobiles) and turning off battery optimization is the only option left. I've tried that, but still neither do I get push notifications nor see previous messages in my app.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 39

Hi Divya Sai,

I'll check this with our Mobile support team and get back to you with their advice. Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS