cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Push Notification Issues on the Android App for Freelancers

Highlighted
Jennifer N Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
31 of 37
Hi. I did the steps for Samsung. I did not have to change the noification for Upwork because its already enabled. I checked the settings in Upwòrm and its also enabled. Please help me get this to work. Thanks a lot
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 37

Hi Jennifer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Curt N Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
33 of 37

Thank you for sharing. It's very useful. I think whatsapp gb is the best app for Android

Highlighted
Teresa D Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
34 of 37

I have an LG phone and my notifications stopped working sometime in the last few days. I deleted the app and reinstalled, and double-checked to make sure push notifications are allowed, but still not sure if it's working. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

T.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
35 of 37

Hi Teresa,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Teresa D Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
36 of 37

Thanks. It's still not working. Not only that,  I am not getting email notices when someone messages me either. I have missed three now from a potential client and I'm a bit miffed.

T.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 37

Hi Teresa,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS