Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Freelancers can now edit their saved job searches

Highlighted
Employee
Tam L Employee Member Since: Aug 31, 2015
21 of 35

Hey Bronson - 

Can you provide me with the exact search you're using? I'm trying to replicate and am unable to do so. 

Will get to the bottom of this. 

Thanks!

Employee
22 of 35

Ah - spoke too soon. I figured out how to replicate. 

Looking into further

Employee
23 of 35

Bronson - we figured out what's going on. The team is looking into how to fix. Will update you/and everyone else once they have an idea of how long it will take to fix. My best guess at this case, a week or two max. 

Thanks again for pointing this out, and my apologies you had to spend to spend time writing up the bug. 

Have a great weekend and I'll be back in touch soon.

Ace Contributor
Bronson L Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
24 of 35

@Tam L wrote:

Bronson - we figured out what's going on. The team is looking into how to fix. Will update you/and everyone else once they have an idea of how long it will take to fix. My best guess at this case, a week or two max. 

Thanks again for pointing this out, and my apologies you had to spend to spend time writing up the bug. 

Hey Tam, did you clear your cookies? Smiley Tongue jk

Thanks. Yeah, the feature used to work before, in fact I have a few saved searches now, but creating new ones is not possible. 

Thanks for your help. Smiley Very Happy

WIll D Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
25 of 35

Did this ever get fixed? I'm using Firefox and only see a "delete" icon (a circle with an embedded X).

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 35

Hi Will,

You can run a search query with any keyword and you'll see a way to edit your saved searches in the bottom left corner of the Job Search page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
27 of 35

Sorry, I still can't find this anywhere. It might be helpful if someone could provide a screenshot of the icon or button for this feature.

28 of 35

OK, I found it. I just find it strange that "edit" buttons are not included next to the saved searches listed on the Find Work page.

Ace Contributor
Bronson L Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
29 of 35

@Tam L wrote:

Any update on this Tam?

Employee
30 of 35

Hey Bronson - 

Sorry! I knew I had to reply to a thread but couldn't remember which one. Thankfully Valeria pointed me back here. Yes, this JUST got fixed (in the past week). If it's not working for you let me know. 

And no, I don't think you need to clear your cookies Smiley Wink

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS