Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Freelancers can now edit their saved job searches

Ace Contributor
Bronson L Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
31 of 35

@Tam L wrote:

Hey Bronson - 

Sorry! I knew I had to reply to a thread but couldn't remember which one. Thankfully Valeria pointed me back here. Yes, this JUST got fixed (in the past week). If it's not working for you let me know. 

And no, I don't think you need to clear your cookies Smiley Wink

All set! Thanks Tam!

Smiley Very Happy 

Aleksandr K Member Since: Jul 14, 2015
32 of 35

Is it possible to change the saved search now?

AFAIU I should see something like a list of my Saved searches in a left sidebar on the page https://www.upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/?q=any%20search%20request&sort=recency .And there should be an edit icon near every Saved search. But I can't see any sidebar there at all. I see only the main content area with the results.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
33 of 35

Hi Aleksandr,

I tried to replicate your concern; however, I am not able to find any save searches on your account. Did you previously save your searches?

-Joanne
Untitled
34 of 35

Hi Joanne Marie,

Yep, I had 3 saved searches, and I've just added one more to test it.

However, I see them in another way guys had it on their screenshots. The template of the saved search button for me is the same as "My Feed" and "Recommended", but in the same time, I see the tooltip "Check out jobs that match your saved search." on hover.

35 of 35

Uh... I found the way to do it in the current design.

You should go to the saved search page and then click on the title of the page ("Open in job search" popup). 

I hope it will help somebody who also couldn't do it.