Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancers can propose new contracts with existing clients

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
41 of 46

Hi Emelito,

Currently, this feature is not yet avaialble for agencies but we will send this feedback to our product team for review. We appreciate your feedback.

Lanie M
Untitled
Emelito A Member Since: Nov 5, 2014
42 of 46

Seems to be deployed for agencies now. Smiley Happy - Thanks!

Rami Y Member Since: Jan 31, 2017
43 of 46

If you can give us the ability to propose milestones to clients that would be great, many time I was asked by clients to do so

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
44 of 46

Hi Rami, 

In Lena's announcement post, she shared that freelancers can now set up the contract as hourly or fixed price with proposed milestones. Clients can then simply accept, decline or edit the proposal which will then send an offer back to the freelancer.

original.png

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Kim W Member Since: Dec 10, 2015
45 of 46

As I had commented at the very beginning of this thread, I still think it would be great to be able to propose a contract to new and prospective clients.  I am still finding that new clients are sometimes finding it difficult to set up and send a proposal.  Allowing the freelancer to set up the proposal would improve the client user experience. I understand that a client should not be bombarded with proposals so perhaps this feature could be activated at some juncture of the interview process.

Wilma III R Member Since: Jul 19, 2016
46 of 46

Can we just change the existing contract instead of proposing another one? This feature will create another contract from the one already existing right?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS