🐈
» Support » Product Release Notes » Project Catalog™—now available globally!
Page options

Project Catalog™—now available globally!

lenaellis
Community Member

Over the past few months, many of you have helped us test and refine our newest Upwork offering: Project Catalog. 

Through your contributions, feedback, and support, we’re thrilled to announce that Project Catalog is now officially live for the entire Upwork community—talent and clients alike.

If you’re not familiar with Project Catalog (or just want a refresher), here’s a quick introduction:

Project Catalog is where the work you love finds you. Build and sell your own project offerings based on the type of work you want more of. Each project will be listed on Project Catalog, ready for clients to purchase for a fixed price in just a few clicks. Once a client purchases, they’ll fill out any requirements you’ve requested, and you’ll be set to get to work.

It’s an easy way to get more eyes on your offering and land new projects quickly—all while putting you in the driver’s seat. That means you and your clients can get started right away, and with confidence.

Check out this video to learn how clients will discover and purchase your projects. 

Stay tuned for more exciting rollouts 

Project Catalog is just the beginning of a series of exciting new ways to land clients on Upwork, adding to Talent Marketplace, the current platform you already know and love.

But no matter how you choose to use Upwork to grow your independent work, know that we’re dedicated to helping you build the strong and profitable relationships that are the foundation of a growing business.

We want to thank you for your hard work and the contributions you make to creating a thriving community on Upwork.

Happy New Year—may it be your most rewarding one yet!

824 Comments
development_zest
Community Member

Hello Community!

I want to know how many project catalogues I'm I allowed to create on upwork?

Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

Thanks for your question. You can have up to 20 projects total in active/review status at once. You can also have another 20 in draft form. 

jdesigntut
Community Member
I did not receive project nowadays because of project catalog client ruined my profile.
They have an option to end contract without leaving feedback now my profile now looks untrusted because of 6 clients no feedback given even though i I submitted the project perfectly and on time
and it seems they like the project output.
I guess they are new to upwork and they didn't know how important feedback.
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Jade,

While we strongly encourage clients to leave feedback when a Catalog Project is completed, right now it is optional. We do have plans to change this in the future and appreciate your feedback.

vincentady
Community Member
A client paid for a package from my project catalog after we agreed on the delivery time and price. Then she requested a refund a few hours later saying she found a cheaper offer with a faster turnaround time.

I want to know if the will affect my JSS since there wasn’t any fault on my part.

Thanks.
petra_r
Community Member

You can cancel product catalogue orders within the first 24 hours without negative effect. Just close the contract / order

AleksandarD
Community Manager

Hi Vincent,

Petra is correct, you can cancel any project within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements without impact to your JSS. You can learn more about Project Catalog in this help article.

Thank you.

mary74532
Community Member

I can t download imges it always says no exceed 4000px x 4000px in size. But I have images 3950x3000, 1000x750 and 4000x4000

AndreaG

Hi Maryia,

Please check out this help article for more info and advice on Adding Images and Video to your Catalog Project. If you still experience any issues please let us know!

santoshkumarroy
Community Member

I had created a project catalogue nearly 24 hours ago. Earlier it used to get approved or rejected in a time frame of 3 to 4 hours, but it's been long there is no response on my newly created project. Can I please know how much more time I have to wait to get my project live?