cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye beta, hello Project Catalog™—now available globally!

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
61 of 613

Gina, competitiveness is based on relevancy not on the price of projects. We show projects in the order that we think is most relevant to the clients' search and we are making ongoing improvements to make sure search is most relevant.

~ Valeria
Upwork
muhammadsafwan27
Muhammad S Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
62 of 613

Hello I am Still Confused About "Your Project Catalog" How Much project Catalog We can Create it in One Profile 

Thanks 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
63 of 613

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your question. You can add up to seven projects. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Untitled
russellsk
Md Rasel S Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
64 of 613

I sumitted a new project many times but every times it not approved. Yhey reply me that, "sorry your project was not approved" but my project details was perfectly professional

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
65 of 613

Hi Md Rasel,

I see the team sent you an email when your project was declined which outlines a specific reason why that happened and some suggestions on how to improve. I encourage you to check that email out!

~ Valeria
Upwork
cdbb8da1
Ace Contributor
Muhammad Khurram B Member Since: Jan 19, 2021
66 of 613

How many Project Catalog we can make on Upwork?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
67 of 613

Hi Muhammad Khurram,

Currently, you can add up to seven projects.

~ Valeria
Upwork
qureshishuaib
Shuaib Q Member Since: Feb 8, 2017
68 of 613

Hope you people do not design Upwork project ranking like Fiverr log. 

gina-herrera
Community Guru
Gina H Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
69 of 613

I was going to say a lot more but someone already took the liberty of stealing my reddit comment and pasting it here as their own Smiley LOL hilarious

Anyways, the general consensus among freelancers is that this program is trash and you will soon see that it's a failure - I can't wait to watch this flop. High end clients may get frustrated and not want to use the site anymore, and others who come here specifically because they hate Fiverr will now look elsewhere. Also, clients will price shop since they will have access to pricing right off the bat. Tl;dr - it's funny that Upwork seriously thinks this is beneficial to anyone including themselves.

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
70 of 613

Gina H wrote:

I was going to say a lot more but someone already took the liberty of stealing my reddit comment and pasting it here as their own Smiley LOL hilarious

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess 😂

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS