cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification Issue

jmonser
Jonathan M Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4141 of 4,393

I am unabe to verify my identity. When I click "Get Started" I get the below error:

Is this a known issue or is this just me?

ID Issue.PNG

tacobonita
Grigorii U Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4142 of 4,393

the same question, how can i do video verificaton?
Ty.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4143 of 4,393

Hi Grigorii,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bstojadinovic
4144 of 4,393

Hi Oleksandr and Jonathan,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. I've shared your account information with our support team and our team member will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your verification processes.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ellijencalugay
Ellijen Fenella C Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
4145 of 4,393
same here
galoyan_areg
Areg G Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4146 of 4,393
Upwork wants me to verify my identity, but when I click on the “get started” the loading screen just gets stuck, and it doesn't lead anywhere. I’ve tried this on my phone and my laptop, please help!
bstojadinovic
4147 of 4,393

Hi Areg,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
galoyan_areg
Areg G Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4148 of 4,393
Doesnt help
bstojadinovic
4149 of 4,393

I'm sorry to hear that, Areg.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team regarding your concern and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mrcr-wltrs
Maricar W Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4150 of 4,393

upwork.JPG

Hello! I am very new to Upwork and I fortunately got hired to one job I finished on the same day. Now Upwork is asking me to verify my ID. I'm ready to submit government ID and do the video call, I've tried multiple times on my phone and laptop but I keep getting this error message. Has anybody else experienced this? I can not send new proposals since I'm stuck here.