Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification Issue

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4141 of 4,405

Hi Pere,

We understand that not all names have the same format on profile and on official ID documents. Hence we carefully review each document during the verification. Go ahead and submit your ID for verification the way it is. Common variations are generally accepted, however, if there are any further issues or questions, one of our agents will reach out to you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vandalko
Oleksandr T Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4142 of 4,405
Hi,
I can't complete video verification step.
Each time I click on the link to start chat it just shows me front page of support website.

I get the same result on multiple devices (laptop, phone) and multiple operation systems (windows, Linux, Android).
jmonser
Jonathan M Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4143 of 4,405

I am unabe to verify my identity. When I click "Get Started" I get the below error:

Is this a known issue or is this just me?

ID Issue.PNG

tacobonita
Grigorii U Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4144 of 4,405

the same question, how can i do video verificaton?
Ty.

bstojadinovic
4145 of 4,405

Hi Grigorii,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bstojadinovic
4146 of 4,405

Hi Oleksandr and Jonathan,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. I've shared your account information with our support team and our team member will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your verification processes.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ellijencalugay
Ellijen Fenella C Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
4147 of 4,405
same here
galoyan_areg
Areg G Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4148 of 4,405
Upwork wants me to verify my identity, but when I click on the “get started” the loading screen just gets stuck, and it doesn't lead anywhere. I’ve tried this on my phone and my laptop, please help!
bstojadinovic
4149 of 4,405

Hi Areg,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
galoyan_areg
Areg G Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4150 of 4,405
Doesnt help