cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Identity Verification

shin524
Manuelle Z Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
4191 of 4,405

Hello and good day. I am encountering an issue with regards to Identity Verification. Every time I click "Get Started", I get a spinning loader and it just loads continuously for 1-2 minutes. After that, it displays a reply stating "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." I've been trying to verify my identity for the whole day with no avail. I just want to know if this is an issue on my part or is it a problem from the server-side.

shin524
Manuelle Z Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
4192 of 4,405

Solved. It was a problem on my part. Thank you so much.

j_designerly
J D Member Since: Jun 5, 2021
4193 of 4,405

Hey Manuelle, how did you solve this problem of the spinning wheel when loading ID page? If anyone can help that'd be great

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4194 of 4,405

Hi there,

If that's happening to you, can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
maddiepugh
Madeline P Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4195 of 4,405

I am trying to verify my ID and I keep getting an error message (see attached)

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4196 of 4,405

Hi Madeline,

We had an issue with ID badge verification but it has since been fixed. You may still experience the issue if you are using Chrome because of a delay in updating cache. Could you please try doing a hard refresh and clearing your browser cache manually? Let us know if you still experience issues with verification after that.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
andy2mrqz
Andrew M Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
4197 of 4,405

Hi Bojan,

I appreciate your help in trying to respond to those of us who are not able to get past the loading/error screen.  Unfortunately, even trying a hard refresh or using a different browser has not resolved the issue for me.  I have been trying for 2 days.  Please escalate this or have the ops team look into it further, it is not fixed.

Thanks,

Andrew

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4198 of 4,405

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. I'll escalate this to our team, and one of our agents will reach out you directly to assist you further with completing your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kellycarreon415
Kelly C Member Since: Aug 17, 2019
4199 of 4,405
Is anyone else experiencing this issue when attempting to verify account. It's almost my deadline and I still have not heard back from support.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4200 of 4,405

Hi Kelly,

I'm sorry about the trouble you're having while trying to complete the verification step. I see that you already have an open ticket. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork