cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Identity Verification

Highlighted
Nasir A Member Since: Oct 10, 2018
3031 of 3,159

Hello, i'm facing verification problem i'm uploading my id card it's verified but when i talk with agent for video verification she not listen clearly my voice i don't know why but now my id card also pending and when i try again to upload message shown facing some techincal problem try later i try last two days but still same issue face. can anyone help me how to i reslove this? Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3032 of 3,159

Hi Nasir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Cristina P Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
3033 of 3,159

I don't have the option to verify my identity in my profile settings. Is it because my account is new? My profile just got approved, so I don't understand. I'm talking about uploading a photo ID and doing the video chat so that I have the blue icon next to my name.

Md Mohai M Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
3034 of 3,159

Hey,
Go to the "setting" of your account. And find there "Identity Verification". There you will get the way to verify your account.
or you can try this link: https://www.upwork.com/ab/identity-verification/

Highlighted
3035 of 3,159
Hi there. Like I said in my post, I don't have this option in my settings.
This is what I am trying to resolve. The link did not work for me. Thank
you anyway for trying to help.
Highlighted
3036 of 3,159
Thank you very much, I will keep you updated.
Highlighted
Louise H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3037 of 3,159

Is anyone else uncomfortable with uploaded an official government ID? Can I blur the ID number? With identity theft running rampant this makes me nervous...

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3038 of 3,159

Hi Louise,

Rest assured access to the information you provide during identity verification is handled by Upwork agents who have passed strict background checks and our secure, third-party vendor’s automated checks. We do not share or sell any of the information you submit to us. After 30 days, the information you submit to verify your identity is deleted. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mario A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3039 of 3,159

Louise H wrote:

Is anyone else uncomfortable with uploaded an official government ID? Can I blur the ID number? With identity theft running rampant this makes me nervous...

I agree 100%. I don´t like to upload my ID card.
I just withdraw all my money in my Upwork account. i don´t know if i´ll make the verification.
Verification, why? i don´t know my clients and that is not a problem.
Our work is our verification

Highlighted
Anduena S Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
3040 of 3,159

Hello, 

I contacted Upwork 2 days ago about my problem, that I have time only until the 14th to get my verfication badge and I cannot proceed with the process because my country is not in the list. 

Can you please help me out? 

Thank you,

Anduena

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS