cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble verifying my identity

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
451 of 600

Hi Anduena,

I`ve escalated your concern to our team as well and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Anduena S Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
452 of 600
Okay thank you, but I still haven't got an answer, and I'm running out of time. Exuse my impatience!!!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
453 of 600

Hi Anduena, 

As suggested, please submit the government-issued documents that you have, and if there are any issues, the team will reach out to you directly.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Helen W Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
454 of 600

So, I got a message saying that I need to verify my identity before 10/16.  When I went to do just that, it asked for my birthdate first.  Of course, I put it in, I do know my own bday after all, but the field went red.  I checked the format to make sure I was inputting it correctly, and yes, I was.  Still no luck.  I have a ticket into support about it, but they haven't been able to help me thus far.  Any ideas?  Anyone else have this problem?

Ali W Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
455 of 600

What error message did you get? I am sure your ticket will be resolved promptly, they will also video call you later for identification.

Helen W Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
456 of 600

I didn't get an error message.  The field just turned red, and I was unable to click the "next" button.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
457 of 600

Hi Helen,

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team is communicating with you and assisting you. Please allow time for your team to review your new messages and assist you accordingly. If you have any additional questions please post them on your ticket and our agent will assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nicholas H Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
458 of 600

I'm in a situation where my passport is expired and I am unable to submit my identification card or my drivers permit because im only given the option of "passport" What can i do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
459 of 600

Hi Nicholas, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket for your concern. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your ticket so that they can assist you further. Please expect someone to reach out to you through the same ticket thread,

-Avery
Untitled
Uttam R Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
460 of 600

Hi there,

Recently, I was asked to verify my identity. My real name is Uttam Raut however in upwork profile it is Uttam Raut Beck (Beck is my nick name). I have already set up my payment method to local bank where my name is also Uttam Raut which is my real one. 

Yesterday, I changed my name from Uttam Raut Beck to Uttam Raut and seems like my profile name is changed. However, when i go to verify my identity, it stills shows Uttam Raut Beck. How can i solve this issue?

Another thing is, during identity verification process it ask for passport (option is shown passport only)  but I haven't issued passport yet. I can provide my citizenship certificate, driving license, bank account details and PAN card information too.  So, what should I do in this case?

Thanks in advance,

Uttam

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS