Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4251 of 4,393

Hi Leon,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
leon_active
Leon A Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
4252 of 4,393

Hello Joanne,

I received the ticket and greatly appreciate the assistance. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved.

cheers,

Leon

m-abdullah
Abdul S Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
4253 of 4,393

support is unresponsive. It seems that they are just copy pasting the script that they have and if you ask some questions which is off the script they stop replying to you which happens to me. In my first reply to them I made them aware of my situtaion yet they still asked for the same issue and asked me to explain it. 

I replied again telling them I don't know anything more. which is obviously the reason why I contacted them in the first place. I attached a screenshot this time as well. but they have not replied back ever since. They are so unresponsive in this matter and reading other peoples replies i'm assuming they are like that. and upwork is not going to do anything about it. because if they wanted to they would have done it already. in the mean time we will suffer the consequences of their incompetence or upworks policy or both. either way we the freelancers stand to suffer

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4254 of 4,393

Hi Abdul,

I apologize for the delay. Your ticket has been escalated to another team and I'll go ahead and follow up with them so that they can get back to you and assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
d6cfe8cd
Florent H Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
4255 of 4,393

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 

I don't have verification in settings

HOW TO FIX IT !!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4256 of 4,393

Hi Florent,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further in uploading your ID. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kumar_rakshith
Kumar Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
4257 of 4,393

Hello Lena E
 I need help for Identity Verified badge can you please help. how can I get my Identity Verified Badge

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4258 of 4,393

Hi Kumar,

Currently, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
kumar_rakshith
Kumar Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
4259 of 4,393
Thank you
philhest
Phillip H Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
4260 of 4,393

I was told that my ID could not be authenticated. I'm not sure why. I was not given another opportunity to upload my ID.