Re: Identity Verified badge soon required for all earning freelancers

kumar_rakshith
Kumar Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
4261 of 4,405
Thank you
philhest
Phillip H Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
4262 of 4,405

I was told that my ID could not be authenticated. I'm not sure why. I was not given another opportunity to upload my ID.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4263 of 4,405

HI Philiip, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fc70ee37
Nishadini D Member Since: Mar 14, 2020
4264 of 4,405

My NIC is not supported for identity verification. I need to contact a moderator

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4265 of 4,405

Hi Sarani,

Thanks for reaching out. I checked your account, and it looks like you have submitted your documents already. The team is currently reviewing the documents you submitted, and it may take 24 hours to complete. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jleighs123
Jennifer G Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
4266 of 4,405

The last time I was paid on Upwork was 2017. I have since remarried and my last name has changed. When that happened in 2017, I already notified Upwork through a support request (which I can still see in my request history), and all of my information was updated by the support person at that time. My name on Upwork since that time is my new legal name. Now Upwork settings is telling me my bank account and debit card don't match my Upwork name, but my Upwork name is correct, it hasn't changed in the last 2+ years. I just received two emails from Upwork asking me to go through the identity verification, and when I click either link, it says they're expired. It seems they have done away with actually opening a trouble ticket for support anymore. Can someone please help?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4267 of 4,405

Hi Jennifer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
falbertoc
Fabian C Member Since: Aug 18, 2015
4268 of 4,405

Hi, A few days ago I passed the standard Upwork verification process, and just a few days later I received a notification of this other process that includes the video call. My question is, is there any possibility of making the video call but writing the questions and answers? My English is very basic, and understanding it spoken is impossible for me. Also, I have an Android 7.0 phone and a laptop with Windows 7, is there any possibility of making the video call through one of these 2 devices?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4269 of 4,405

Hi Fabian,

Please refer to your instructions on your ticket with number 28121461. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Our team will assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
sudip_adh
Sudip A Member Since: May 17, 2019
4270 of 4,405

When will i get the email , asking me to do verification process? will it be today ?