Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: https://support.upwork.com/ redirect on main page

i_yevpak
Ivan Y Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2891 of 4,340

error in console

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://www.upwork.com/api/v3/oauth2/token' from origin 'https://support.upwork.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2892 of 4,340

Thank you for the details, Ivan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lloyd_arnold
Lloyd A Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2893 of 4,340
The help page doesn't seem to be working for me - whenever I try to open an article / do anything, I get bounced back to the main help page after about thirty seconds. This is preventing me from getting my ID verification badge. Is this a site issue or a local issue? If it's the latter, how can I go about fixing it. Thanks Smiley Happy

peteschupska
Pete S Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
2894 of 4,340

Hello -
I cannot initiate a call for ID verification. When I click 'Start Chat' I'm redirected to the Upwork Support main page. Any link clicked on that page opens, but 2-3 seconds later immediately redirects.

I've tried Chrome and Edge on two different computers.

Thank you,

-Pete

amareshnk
Amaresh N Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
2895 of 4,340

Hi Team,

I got the offer. But to accept the offer my ID verification has to be completed. But there is no option to do ID verification.

Please help me with the ID verification to accept the offer.

Best Regards,

Amaresh NK

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2896 of 4,340

Hi All,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket to each of you and assist you further with accessing your tickets or completing your verifications. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
amareshnk
Amaresh N Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
2897 of 4,340

Hi Goran,

Thank you for addressing this. Waiting for someone to reply ASAP.

Best Regards,

Amaresh NK

zhaymore
Zachary H Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2898 of 4,340

I am having the same issue, where every time I try to initiate the chat to verify my profile it just redirects me to the Upwork help page. If someone could reach out to me too, then that would be great. 

asadullahfcc
Asad U Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
2899 of 4,340
Hi Goran,
I searched this question online and found out this conversation. I also have the similar problem i can not verify my id although i have already done it couple of weeks ago, but couple of days ago i got another email that i have to verify it again, but i cant due the fact that whenever i click on any section of the customer support it bounces back to main page. I can’t do anything.

Any support will be highly apprised.

Thanks
Asad
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2900 of 4,340

Hi Asad,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS