Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID verification

rutvi26
Rutvi S Member Since: Aug 29, 2020
2441 of 3,631
Hello,

I am not redirecting to any video call option.
Can you please help?

Thanks
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2442 of 3,631

Hi Rutvi,

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
parreirasergio
Sergio P Member Since: May 30, 2020
2443 of 3,631

Hi there! I have a pending "Verify your Identity by 06/05/2020 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork." I try to verify, and gets stuck and nothing happens and I cannot also schedule de videocall. Any ideas?

Also the payment method is saying that the verification failed...

I just want to get my profile working properly and it has been a few days now I have an ongoing contract and I am a bit frustrated that I am not able to get things fixed.

Thank you for the help,

SP

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2444 of 3,631

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
parreirasergio
Sergio P Member Since: May 30, 2020
2445 of 3,631
Thank you for your email.
You can call or email me anytime.
ayeshakawsar
Jannatul N Member Since: Aug 25, 2020
2446 of 3,631
I couldn't understand my id verification success or not. Because top of the page always suggesting get I'd verification😢🙏
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2447 of 3,631

Hi Jannatul,

I can see there's a support ticket open for your case. I suggest you follow up with our team so you can get verified.

Thank you

~ Luiggi

Untitled
ayeshakawsar
Jannatul N Member Since: Aug 25, 2020
2448 of 3,631
I didn't understand what is it support ticket? My verification hadn't successful?
vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2449 of 3,631

Hi Jannatul,

To access your support ticket please make sure you're logged into your Upwork account and select this link. Please follow the steps our agent advised on and you should be able to complete the verification process.

b0ff5ee6
Farhat A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
2450 of 3,631

My ID card expired and new will come in two weeks. Can I keep working on current projects or will I lose them?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS