cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID Verification

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2451 of 3,051

Thank you for reaching out to us, Makaila.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Md. Jonayed I Member Since: Sep 1, 2020
2452 of 3,051

I want to verify my Upwork account in my Government Id. But this is no option in my Account Dashboard. How I submit my Government ID? What can I do now? I also attached my profile setting page screenshot. I read some article that shows the profile setting has the option. But My profile Setting hasn't an option that I upload my Government ID For verification. 

Thank For Help

Jonayed

Highlighted
2453 of 3,051

Hi Md. Jonayed,

At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2454 of 3,051

Yes, I really need this. Because I am ready to start Upwork again. And I log in to my account and Also bid Some projects.
Thanks For your replies

Highlighted
2455 of 3,051

Yes, I really need this. Because I am ready to start Upwork again. And I log in to my account and Also bid Some projects.
Thanks For your replies

Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Aug 26, 2020
2456 of 3,051

Hello.

I want to see if it's possible to continue the vertification process without a video call as I'm not that comfortable making one due to my equipment. I can provide my papers and other needed documents.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
2457 of 3,051

Hi Ahmed,

If you are unable to pass the video verification call, your account will be placed on hold. The hold will prevent you from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results. Any active proposals that you have submitted will also be canceled. The hold will not affect your ability to work on existing contracts. Once you successfully pass the verification process, this hold will be removed.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed S Member Since: Aug 26, 2020
2458 of 3,051
Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Cindy O Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
2459 of 3,051

I have multiple times to upload my ID for verification. And, no matter how many times I have, I get the same message: Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time.

How hard can it be to analyze when it is clear as day! And, there is not a way to get in actual contact apparently, because I got sent to the come to the Community Page. 

Any suggestions on this? I am getting frustrated! I just want to verify my ID and update my name to my current married name. Is that too much to ask? Heck, I would be willing to send a copy of my ID via email to Upwork, just to get this over with!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2460 of 3,051

Hi Cindy,

Just to confirm, did you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your ID? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS