cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification

Highlighted
Cindy O Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
2461 of 2,826

I have tried on three different browsers. This is what I have gotten each time.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2462 of 2,826

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Chaitra S Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
2463 of 2,826

Hi, I have completed the first step of identity verification. My ID has been successfully verified but I am not sure how to proceed with the verification call. Please guide me. There is no link in my profile for the call with the Upwork executive.

Highlighted
2464 of 2,826

Hi Chaitra,

You can start the video call with the team by clicking on the green 'Start Chat' button in the Settings > Identity Verification. For more information on the verification, check out this help article. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Chaitra S Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
2465 of 2,826

Hi

This is sorted. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Samira A Member Since: Aug 25, 2020
2466 of 2,826

Hello! my name is Samira.

I received an email asking me to verify my identity going through two steps, uploading a photo ID and have a Video chat with an Upwork agent.

I completed the first step as it appears on my account that "ID added successfully verified", but when it comes to the video chat I click on "Start chat" and it takes me to help center.

How should the video chat be initiated? Should I receive an invitation? Is it going to be scheduled or is it random?

Thank you!

Highlighted
2467 of 2,826

Hi Samira,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Md L Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
2468 of 2,826

Hello
Sir,
There is no National Identity Card Verification option in my account. Help me Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2469 of 2,826

Hi Md,

Only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Apr 18, 2020
2470 of 2,826

You asked: "Hello my account was suspended 2 months back because I had no ID card for verification and your guys mailed me to verify when I get the card but now I got my card issued and I have verified and got the notification of confirmation. How will my account be free again to use because I see its still suspended ? "

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS