Mizz K Member Since: Oct 13, 2020
2622 of 2,848

I would like to get my profile approve and do my identity verfication please

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2623 of 2,848

Hi Mizz,

Welcome to Upwork!

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Halil P Member Since: Oct 16, 2020
2624 of 2,848

Hi, 

I have that message: "Verify your Identity by 10/15/2020 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork."

So, I sent my ID and additinal documents for verification for 4 days. But I have o message from upwork. and  also İ still show warninng. Please help/say me to  what I wait for ?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2625 of 2,848

Hi Halil,

You will also need to complete the second step of your pending verification. To do this, go to Settings > Identity Verification > and click on the green button. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abdullah A Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
2626 of 2,848
Hi
I face a problem, I can't do the visual verification. Every time I try to join the chat it stays for some time trying and in the end, shows me that message "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity Upwork".
I tried to use another browser, but nothing changes. I tried to do it like 10 times.
I don't know what should I do.

Please help me fix this problem.
Thank you in advance.
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2627 of 2,848

Hi Abdullah,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the verification process. I'll pass this information to the team and I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information so we can further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
2628 of 2,848

Hi Abdullah,

Just wanted to let you know that one of our agents has followed up with you via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Adrian D Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2629 of 2,848

Hi Luiggi,

I'm having the same problem with visual verification as well. I've been trying to complete my web cam chat several times already but the "Timed out on waiting for agent to verify your identity" is all I get. 

Would it be possible to get a support ticket to set up the chat? My ID document has already been verified by Upwork.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2630 of 2,848

Hi Adrian,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS