cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get my verification to work

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2641 of 3,424

Hi Sherzod,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
ShahBaz B Member Since: Jan 5, 2021
2642 of 3,424

Hello sir, Can you assist me to verify my account I am facing the same issue of the timeout and not able to raise any complaint tick as well.  when I click on "Start Chat" It redirects me to Upwork community weblink. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2643 of 3,424

Hi ShahBaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Lauren S Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
2644 of 3,424

Hi,

Can you help me? I am having the same problem. I click 'Chat now' which takes me to the Customer Service page but it instantly refreshes to the homepage of Customer Service and won't let me navigate to any other pages - it just refreshes the page.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2645 of 3,424

Hi Lauren,

I checked with the team handling your case and one of our agents already followed up with you on this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammd M Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
2646 of 3,424
I faced the issue with verification but after 2 days I got the link to get verified. Just wait for the verification to be sent to you by the team.
Daniel C Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
2647 of 3,424

Hello,

I cannot get my verification to work on your site. I would like to setup a video call for help and I am not able to do that either. I have both my State ID and SSN card for verification, but I need help getting this to work.

Thanks,

2648 of 3,424

Hi Daniel,

Are you receiving any errors on your end when you`re trying to complete the process? I would suggest logging in via Firefox to try and complete your pending verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Sam S Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
2649 of 3,424

I was just required today to perform ID verification. I have no problem verifying my ID except that I have a NonDriver State Identification Card which is now expired. As I am disabled and unable to renew it due to Covid 19, I am unsure as to what to do. I have all of my documents and have done the photo verification. My address has changed as the ID is issued for 8 years and I have moved. What can I do to verify my ID?

2650 of 3,424

Hi Sam,

I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. Your ticket is with number 30002788 and you can access it on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS