cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Image verification

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2881 of 4,113

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, Daniel.

I have let the team know about the issue you're experiencing and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
musamaashraff
Muhammad Usama A Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
2882 of 4,113

Try stopping the page from further loading once you have reached your required link, I did and it worked for me Smiley Happy

Hope this helps you Smiley Happy

i_yevpak
Ivan Y Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2883 of 4,113

Can somebody help me to solve this situation?

I'm trying to look at my active requests on support.upwork.com it keeps redirecting me to the main page.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2884 of 4,113

Hi Ivan,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to view your requests/tickets? If you`re still being directed back to your job feed, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
i_yevpak
2885 of 4,113

I`m cleared my cache and cookies and try logging in with another browser. Nothing helps.

i_yevpak
2886 of 4,113

error in console

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://www.upwork.com/api/v3/oauth2/token' from origin 'https://support.upwork.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2887 of 4,113

Thank you for the details, Ivan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lloyd_arnold
Lloyd A Member Since: Apr 1, 2020
2888 of 4,113
The help page doesn't seem to be working for me - whenever I try to open an article / do anything, I get bounced back to the main help page after about thirty seconds. This is preventing me from getting my ID verification badge. Is this a site issue or a local issue? If it's the latter, how can I go about fixing it. Thanks Smiley Happy

peteschupska
Pete S Member Since: Oct 26, 2017
2889 of 4,113

Hello -
I cannot initiate a call for ID verification. When I click 'Start Chat' I'm redirected to the Upwork Support main page. Any link clicked on that page opens, but 2-3 seconds later immediately redirects.

I've tried Chrome and Edge on two different computers.

Thank you,

-Pete

amareshnk
Amaresh N Member Since: Mar 8, 2020
2890 of 4,113

Hi Team,

I got the offer. But to accept the offer my ID verification has to be completed. But there is no option to do ID verification.

Please help me with the ID verification to accept the offer.

Best Regards,

Amaresh NK

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS