cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Electronic ID is Not Verified - What can i do?

5eeb036b
Akif A Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
4341 of 4,405

Visual identitiy not working :/   Authentication is ok. I cannot do Visual Verification.

manojbhatt881
Manoj B Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
4342 of 4,405

I have lost my government ID, so I get an electronic ID (Adhar Card) and submit it for the identity verification process but the msg encountered is (We’re unable to process your ID at this time. You may be able to add your ID again later). My original id which I ordered is taken up to 15 days to get and the Upwork notification shows (Identity by 01/05/2021 UTC to continue winning jobs on Upwork). Please guide me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4343 of 4,405

Hi Manoj,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding your concern. Please allow some time for them to review and they will reach out to you directly with more information.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
10c80721
Eunice Zandra V Member Since: Jan 6, 2021
4344 of 4,405

Hello,

I am currently freelancing under my married surname. However, Upwork has asked me to submit a verification identity until this Friday to keep working.

The problem is I don't think I have any ID that shows my new surname, though I did plan to get one before, I wasn't allowed to go out due to COVID restrictions in the country because I am pregnant. 

I do have a marriage certificate available. Can someone help me out please? Thank you.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4345 of 4,405

Hi Eunice,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
1cf8bfd2
Ruben O Member Since: Jan 28, 2021
4346 of 4,405

cannot verify my account, ive been under lockdown and then medical restrictions after major surgery and my driver's liscense expired, i *cannot* safely go to the SOS (and i moved from same medical issues), im supposed to "verify" my account exactly how? it seems this was not thought out well with the current pandemic and stay in place orders still in effect in many places, AND SOS appointments MONTHS away

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4347 of 4,405

Hi Ruben,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1cf8bfd2
Ruben O Member Since: Jan 28, 2021
4348 of 4,405

they replied, with a canned response that proved they did not read anything i said. 

it basically pointed to the article saying you need to identify and nothing else. its clear what im asking is not what the response was aimed at

bakhtawarusmani
Bakhtawar U Member Since: Feb 10, 2021
4349 of 4,405

The identity Verification tab is not visible in the profile setting

error.jpg

k-vikas
Vikas K Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
4350 of 4,405

Hello,

I got the email to verify my ID for the ID VERIFY BEDGE. I tried to complete the process multiple times but it is not accepting my ID proof because there is only "VIKAS" in my government ID proof and here my ID is "Vikas K". There is no last name in my government ID proof but Upwork does not accept the ID proof without the last name. Now, Upwork is not verifying my ID and also not providing the option to verify ID with a Video call. I am an Indian nationalist. Kindly help me in verifying my ID that I can earn a verified badge. I have government ID proof with photo.