Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is the verification still going?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3761 of 4,393

Hi James,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment which is why you don't see the option. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
flexile_ua
Andrew E Member Since: Apr 29, 2021
3762 of 4,393
Hello. So all good and I just have to wait? A little unsure if the verification process is still going after it told me that ID photo I sent is not accepted. Please help me to speed up the process. Overall, why does this verification only showed up once I got a milestone? Isn’t it best to have your account ready to receive payments beforehand? Now when I was begging to get paid quick - I have to wait days...
djondinium
3763 of 4,393

Hi Andrew,

You should be able to continue with the verification and upload your documents by going to the Settings > Identity Verification page and clicking on the green 'Continue' button. For more information on the verification, you can check this article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
flexile_ua
Andrew E Member Since: Apr 29, 2021
3764 of 4,393

I clicked on continue already, then uploaded a photo. But it said that it's not accepted. Then i wrote this post...i see it says also that they reviewing my selfie, but nothing is clear ...is someone get back to me? I hear something about the video call to verify identity, but i don't see this option. Completely lost on what's going on currently and when i will be able to get paid.

djondinium
3765 of 4,393

Hi Andrew,

If the document is not accepted, you'll need to provide another one to be able to complete the verification. Regarding the visual verification part, it typically takes a few minutes, but the review can take up to 1 business day.

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to complete the verification and the "Identity Verified" badge is showing on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
saqibraza99
Saqib R Member Since: Apr 29, 2021
3766 of 4,393

Hello support team

itis requested that I have created Upwork account and i have submitted all related documents but my profile is not verify and didn't get blue tick 

please have a look into the matter and solve it

thank you

regards

saqib

djondinium
3767 of 4,393

Hi Saqib,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
muhammadi_usman
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 30, 2021
3768 of 4,393

Hi,

Guys, I am new here at Upwork and need help in the id verification process. As I am opening the URL but it moves to an error. I have attached the screenshot. 

Also, there is no option that appears for id verification in my profile setting.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3769 of 4,393

Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
jindalsurbhi72
Nishu S Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
3770 of 4,393

Hi team,

I would like to verify my ID.  But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.