Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Verification

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3761 of 4,328

Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
jindalsurbhi72
Nishu S Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
3762 of 4,328

Hi team,

I would like to verify my ID.  But the problem is I can't find any link to get started.

Where can I find the ID verification link?

Thanks much for your time.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3763 of 4,328

Hi Nishu,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola

Untitled
jindalsurbhi72
Nishu S Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
3764 of 4,328

Hi Nikola,

I didn't found the identity verification link in my profile. How i verify my profile?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3765 of 4,328

Hi Nishu,

What Nikola meant to say in his previous message is that you're not currently required to complete a verification process, which is why you can't access the link. You will be notified if the team finds the need to verify your account.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nashusfin
Nasir H Member Since: May 1, 2021
3766 of 4,328

Hello, I am fairly new to the upwork, however, I had created my account back in 2018 and remained unactive till yesterday. While creating the account I had linked my sales certificate, the certificate was part of my undergrad degree program during sales and marketing course.The email stated that, they couldn't find my email on the certification site, however, I used my college email on the certification site not my personal one, I panicked and deleted the certification because I didn't know what to do, as i am  new to this platform. I just got my first project today, and I had almost completed working on it and its due tomorrow.

I can't reply to the ticket ( #22135678) that was sent to me, neither can I post the question on the discussion community, I had to create another account (sorry i had no other way) just to post my querey, I tried to contact with agents none would help me and simply ignore the chat and post generic message. I have been encouraged to move from Fiverr to upwork and tbh it has been gruelling process to just for me to post a question.

Please would someone help in this regard?

Thank you in advance!

And I just want to know, if its worth continuing on the project, because I have been working non-stop and only to get my account suspended, is it worth it? or should I convey it to my client about this thing?

nashusfin
3767 of 4,328

I am fairly new to the upwork, however, I had created my account back in 2018 and remained unactive till yesterday. While creating the account I had linked my sales certificate, the certificate was part of my undergrad degree program during sales and marketing course.The email stated that, they couldn't find my email on the certification site, however, I used my college email on the certification site not my personal one, I panicked and deleted the certification because I didn't know what to do, as i am  new to this platform. I just got my first project today, and I had almost completed working on it and its due tomorrow.

I can't reply to the ticket ( #22135678) that was sent to me, neither can I post the question on the discussion community, I had to create another account (sorry i had no other way) just to post my querey, I tried to contact with agents none would help me and simply ignore the chat and post generic message. I have been encouraged to move from Fiverr to upwork and tbh it has been gruelling process to just for me to post a question.

Please would someone help in this regard?

Thank you in advance!

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
3768 of 4,328

Hello Nasir,

I see that you've already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
nashusfin
3769 of 4,328

Hello Pardeep, 

Thank you for reaching out, I have been crying out for help all day. The ticket number is 221354678 and for some reason neither can I replay or give my answers to the questions, please ask someone to look at this, I think thats because the ticket is 3 years old and I didn't respond back then and now my account is blocked for that reason. This will be a great help

I am attaching screenshot please take a look at that

nashusfin
3770 of 4,328

Can you help me out here please? I have posted queries on several threads but got no answer.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS